Companies looking for reliable cloud storage may want to consider Imprima VDR. It is a comprehensive turnkey solution for companies that is suitable for storing and sharing documents as well as performing other business operations, such as conducting due diligence or asset verification. Its functionality is aimed at different types of users, but the platform will be most effective for companies operating in the financial, legal, energy, real estate, M&A, and other sectors. What else makes Imprima attractive, read our brief review.
Features of Imprima virtual data room
The developers position the platform as a single all-in-one solution for conducting due diligence. With the platform’s artificial intelligence and machine learning-based tools, users are able to:
- Verify contract transparency in near real-time;
- Conduct a quick Smart Review of corporate documents to identify errors or inconsistencies;
- Make edits and changes to documents in the cloud data warehouse without having to retrieve them;
- Create a virtual data room to store large volumes of data and conduct necessary transactions for work;
- Use the software for online meetings and meetings.
The platform is cloud-based, but the main feature of the virtual data room is the use of artificial intelligence algorithms to perform basic work tasks. This technology not only reduces process turnaround time but also achieves more efficient use of resources.
Advantages of Imprima VDR on the market: a vdr provider’s view
There are several advantages to implementing Imprima Virtual Data Room in your company. Some of the main advantages of a virtual data room are
- Higher performance. This is facilitated not only by the widespread automation of work processes. Artificial intelligence algorithms enable more efficient use of working time and also facilitate intelligent verification of documents and assets of partner companies.
- Integration with various enterprise systems. Platform plug-ins can be easily installed, scaled and integrated with software already in use.
- Usability. The interface of the virtual room is simple and intuitive, and does not require special knowledge for installation and use. In case of any problems, our customer service team will help to solve them.
- High level of digital security. No need to worry about the security of corporate data or online meetings – user registration, multi-stage access and encryption systems will ensure the proper level of security.
The intelligent tools offered by the developers of the Imprima Virtual Data Room make it easy to assess due diligence. This advantage will be appreciated by companies that work with large volumes of documents on a daily basis. Thanks to the high speed of data processing, this process can be significantly reduced.
What else do I need to know about Imprima VDR?
Despite the solid advantages of this virtual data room, some users point out disadvantages in use as well. In particular, the developers do not provide a free trial to users to test before purchasing. Also, some users point out the inconvenience of using some options – such as dragging document folders into the repository or using the interface. But Imprima VDR has more pros than cons. Try it and see for yourself!